Health & Safety Information
Due to COVID-19 Luna Park is taking extra measures to ensure the health and safety of all our guests. In line with Government health regulations, we have some new processes for this period that everyone needs to observe and understand.
Additional safety measures are in place, such as regular cleaning between rides, limiting the number of people on rides, health checks on arrival plus many more.
Hand sanitiser stations will be located throughout the Park and at the start of the mazes.
Masks are mandatory attire in Halloscream Mazes and must be worn at all times during this attraction, in addition to the standard maze rules.
Tickets can be purchased ONLINE ONLY.
Luna Park will be a cashless venue. Please ensure you are prepared to pay by other means.
There will be no pass outs. You will not be able to leave and re-enter the Park once your session has begun.
It is not compulsory that you wear a hygienic face covering during your visit to the Park, however it is compulsory to wear a face covering throughout the mazes. Free hygienic masks will be distributed at the entrance to Luna Park.
For any assistance, please call the Box Office with your order number during Hours of Operation on 02 90337600 or email [email protected].
If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, any guests who have traveled to or from Victoria in the last 14 days will be refused entry to Luna Park Sydney even if they are in the possession of a valid ticket. In addition, you will be refused entry if you have attended a COVID-19 case location at the relevant date/time as indicated on any State Government website. See NSW Government website.
When purchasing your tickets, it is essential that you complete the ‘Guest Details’ section of the form for every single Guest in your booking.
Full name and contact details must be provided for all Guests entering the park.
It is essential that you understand that by entering Luna Park Sydney, you agree that you are well and not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms as outlined in our Health and Safety Declaration Form. Read our Health and Safety Declaration Form.
Lockers or cloaking will not be available and you will only be allowed to bring small bags inside the Park. Bags larger than an A4 sheet of paper will not be accepted in to the Park.
There will be food and drink available to purchase throughout your experience. You are not permitted to bring your own food or drink into the venue.
Upon arrival, every Guest will need to produce photo ID and have their temperature checked.
Please be aware that if your temperature reading is above 37.5°C, unfortunately you will not be allowed to access the Park.
When visiting the Park, in addition to standard Luna Park Health and Safety guidelines, please observe the following good hygiene practices to reduce the risk of infection with COVID-19.
- Sanitise or wash your hands when entering Luna Park Sydney and at regular intervals. Hand sanitiser can be found throughout the Park and at all ride locations.
- Guests will be required to sanitise their hands before going on each ride.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or cough into your elbow.
- Dispose used tissues into a bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
- Practise social distancing by keeping a distance of 1.5 metres between you and other people and avoid shaking hands.
Other measures that we are taking to ensure good hygiene and to help stop the spread of COVID -19 are:
- More cleaners throughout the Park operating on regular cycles.
- Ensuring that high touch areas of all rides and attractions are sanitised in between each use.
- The Merchandise and Sideshow game elements will also be cleaned after each use.
- Guest Health declaration upon entry to the Park.
- Installation of signage throughout the Park encouraging increased hygiene and social distancing measures.
- Hand sanitsing stations throughout the park.
- This experience is not designed for children under 14 years of age
- Do not touch anyone or anything inside… Keep your distance.
- Aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- No running. You must walk at all times.
- You must sanitise your hands prior to entry
- A mask or face covering is mandatory for entry into all mazes
The actors and props inside will not touch or hurt you, and all actors are in face coverings for your safety. Guests who kick, punch, push, hit, slap, touch or physically interact in any way with the actors, props or any part of the experience whatsoever will immediately be removed from the attraction, and be required to leave the park without refund. There are no exceptions.
DO NOT TOUCH ANYONE OR ANYTHING INSIDE
This attraction is monitored by CCTV.
Guests who damage any part of the attraction or injure any person as a result of their actions inside Mazes whether deliberate or accidental will be held liable for the damage and/or injury and may be reported to the police.
BE WARNED that all Mazes features horror themes, dark corridors, live actors, startling special effects, loud noises, smoke machines, strobe lighting, theatrical blood and make-up.
IT IS SCARY. YOU WILL SCREAM.
Guests subject to the following conditions should not enter the Mazes:
- FEAR OF THE DARK
- HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
- BROKEN BONES OR PLASTER CASTS
- RECENT SURGERY OR ILLNESS
- HEART CONDITIONS
- ANXIETY OR PHOBIA THAT COULD BE TRIGGER BY THESE THEMES
- BACK OR NECK PROBLEMS